Sterling Silver Frame FAQs
1. What are the dimensions of your sterling silver frames?
We offer a wide range of different sterling silver frame sizes, each with their own category on the website. Our most common frame sizes are:
- 1.2” x 2”
- 2.5” x 3”
- 2.5” x 3.5”
- 3” x 5”
- 3.5” x 5”
- 4” x 6”
- 6” x 7.5”
- 6” x 9”
- 8” x 10”
- 11” x 14”
2. What silver do you use in your frames?
Every single frame is made from quality .925 sterling silver. Sterling silver is an alloy of two metals of which 92.5% is silver. Each frame is stamped with 925 to verify its authenticity.
3. Do you offer custom sizes or designs?
Currently, we do not offer a custom design option for our sterling silver frames. We operate as an authorized online distributor for The 925 Inc., an established, prestigious 3rd generation silversmith. All of the frames we currently offer are designed by Jack Rabinovich.
4. How do I care for my sterling silver frame?
To keep your sterling silver frame in the best possible condition at home, you should follow these simple steps:
- Regularly wipe the frame with soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Avoid exposing the silver to any kind of moisture.
- Display it in a place where it isn’t going to come into direct contact with the sunlight.
- Handle it with care and avoid touching too much with bare hands to limit contact with natural oils.
- When storing, make sure it is put in a dry, cool place, and don’t wrap in plastic to avoid developing moisture.
5. Do you have a returns policy?
At Sterling Silver Frame we believe in guaranteeing exceptional quality and if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to exchange your product or you can return it for a refund.
6. Do you offer engraving and personalization?
At present, we do not offer an engraving service, but a number of our frames are suitable for being engraved by a third party once they have been delivered to your address.
7.What is your shipping policy?
Most of our frames are made to order, and all of the frames are made in the United States. When you place an order, it is usually processed the next day and placed on the production list. On average, it takes 7 business days for a frame to be finished, and you can expect delivery of your order around 10 days after successful payment has been taken.
We offer free shipping for all orders of $500 and above.
8. How do I place an order?
- You can order online both as a guest or as a registered member.
- You can order via telephone on (818) 390-7078.
We accept all forms of major credit card, including Visa, AMEX, Discovery and Mastercard.
9.Can I track my order?
Customers who create a free account on the website with a username and password will be able to log in and track down their order.
10. Do you offer any discounts or promotions?
The prices quoted on our website are set, but we do have occasional promotion periods.
If you are interested in becoming a reseller or a wholesale client, then we are always prepared to offer deals on bulk orders. Get in touch with our customer service team to enquire further about these special prices.
11. How can I contact your customer support team?
We can be contacted:
- Via telephone on (818) 390-7078.
- Via email at email@example.com.
- By visiting in person at
Sterling Silver Frame
4343 W Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90029
Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday, 8am to 5pm (PST).